Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pheasant Feed

I promise my blog won't always be about food but I couldn't resist sharing this. Fresh caught fish is my all-time favorite meal. I BEG for it every time I come home to my parents. This time though, dad offered to share his prizes with us tonight. Of course I'm not refusing this meal! Corn fed, wild pheasant. (I'm drooling as I typing this.....)



I don't know how mom does this or if it's just one of her special magic potions she whips up but it's theeee best! If you want her recipe, leave me a message & I'll see if I can get it out of her!



Well, here's the results! This is 2 birds. I managed to eat most of it. Mom, dad & my son got a few pieces though. :) Nothing better than wild, organic food to feed the soul!

ps. the pheasant photo I posted below is still alive ....... for now ........

♥ Happy Blessings! ♥

No comments: